Submit a letter to the editor
Most Popular in Opinion
- Public lands are perfectly constitutional
- Cortez football program strong this year
- Unemployment easing, but wages remain flat or worse
- Labor in flux
- Tools available to manage horse populations
- Wilderness Act
- Feeling the smallness of being in economy class
- Finally working to stop the worst people on earth
- New vehicles send wrong message
- Amendment 68
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...