The deadline isn't until April 7, but Colorado Parks and Wildlife is urging big-game hunters to apply for licenses now.
Applications can be done online at the Parks and Wildlife website.
High School Sports
Since the start of the season, the Montezuma-Cortez High School girls basketball team has had its sights set on qualifying for a Regional Tournament.
Playing on the road against Monte Vista on Feb. 24, the Lady...
- AAU basketball team enjoys success
- Athlete of the Week Josh Ramos enjoys success in 3 sports
- Boys finish with loss
- Bulldogs place two at state tourney
- Dove Creek finishes at state tournament
- Bulldogs fall in state semifinals
- Ramos and Finch pick up wins
- Bulldogs wrestlers advance to state semifinals
- Two Dove Creek wrestlers advance to second round
It was a beacon of winter, the Hesperus Ski Area.
Travel down U.S. Highway 160 any time after dark and you couldn’t miss the lighted slope with its evening hours of late.
But with unseasonably...
- Final games at gym will be this weekend
- Brief Cortez youth volleyball set to begin
- Sports Briefs
- Racquetball tournament attracts regional players
- Sports Briefs
- Weight lost, strength gained
- sports briefs
- Tomac victorious in Phoenix
- CMS basketball teams win league titles
Looking to advance to Regionals, the Dolores High School girls basketball team but came up short, losing 68-41 loss to Ridgway in the third place game of the Class 2A Region 3...
- Lady Bears off and running at Districts
- Lady Bears seeded fourth in district
- Bears basketball finishes on sour note
- Ward finishes third in state tournament
- Ward wins to guarantee spot on podium
Despite its best efforts, the Mancos High School boys basketball team was unable to secure the District championship trophy that it so desired.
After finishing second in...
- Lady Jays upset Ridgway, advance to Regionals
- Bluejays wrap up regular season
- Lady Jays finding stride
- Bluejays boys team wins in Telluride
- Wrestlers finish season, look to next year