What a day it was for the Montezuma-Cortez High School spirit teams.
Competing at their regional competition in Grand Junction on Nov. 23, the M-CHS cheerleaders and the M-CHS dancers put on a show, finishing...
High School Sports
Following highly successful seasons in the fall, four Montezuma-Cortez High School athletes have been named to the all-conference team in their respective sports. The four athletes join six M-CHS football players who...
- Bulldogs looking strong
- New-look Panthers looking to improve
- Dove Creek wrestlers ready to roll
- Condé Nast readers rank Telluride the No. 1 ski area in U.S., Canada
- Panthers look to restore past glory
- Panthers swim team prepares for season
- Athlete of the week: Natasha Gordon
- Youth basketball registrations are underway
- Molas Lake winter sports area in peril
The annual Rudolph Run in Mancos Friday night will honor an 11-year-old girl who died earlier this year.
Known as “Em-Silly,” Bayfield resident Emily Anne Coppinger died May 16 of causes related...
- Cortez Middle School fall sports recap
- Why ‘Redskins’ is not a bad word
- Warriors Winter Challenge pushes runners
- Stanley performs well at fitness event
- Women ready for Fitness Weekend
- 42nd annual Elks Hoops Shoot set for Dec. 8
- Basketball tourney set for Towaoc
- Vonn partially tears ACL
- Lindsey Vonn injures knee in crash
According to Dolores High School wrestling coach Leo Garand, this season will be a rebuilding one for the Bears.
With plenty of talent on the team's 12-man roster...
- Put away the bike, break out the skis, snowboards
- Rudolph Run honors girl's fight with disability
- Bears have promising roster
- Bears looking strong
- Forest Service calls truce in spat over ski-area water
Back after a long absence, the once-powerful Mancos High School wrestling program is ready to rise again.
Leading the Bluejays will be first-year head coach Grant Hobbs,...
- Bluejays look to revitalize proud program
- Girls hope to improve, focus on fast-paced style
- Boycott over gun laws is a bust
- Molas recreation area in peril
- Bluejays runners named to all-conference team