In the final game of its regular season, the Dove Creek High School football team got the big win it was looking for, winning at home over Mancos, 56-22, on Oct. 24.
The victory was not enough to vault Dove...
High School Sports
- A night to remember
- Panthers defeat Olathe 14-6
- Panthers suffer tough losses
- Bulldogs blasted by Sargent
- Panthers harriers run at Regionals
- Panthers football races past Bayfield
- State health department warns hunters of tularemia risk
- Outdoors Briefs
- Moab bike demo a hit
Between 2006 and 2010, Micah Conrads was one of Montezuma-Cortez High School’s finest athletes, staring in soccer, basketball and track. While at M-CHS, Conrads was selected to the Southwest League’s...
- Girls on Run schedule practice 5k
- Robson qualifies for Musclemania
- Registration is open for the 2014 Zombie Challenge
- Ute Mountain wraps up fall season
- Basketball referees needed
- Dennison’s legacy still echoes
- Franchini wins Club Championship
- Rodeo team solid again
- Girls basketball league accepting registrations
Playing as an offensive and defensive lineman, Wyatt Jones' name doesn't always show up on the stat sheet. That doesn't mean that the senior, who attaches a plastic frog to his...
- Bears win district volleyball title
- Bears shut down Ignacio
- Bears football loses to Monte Vista
- KC Davis making an impact
- Kellen Gatzke's star rising
Prior to kicking off against Dove Creek High School on Oct. 25, the Mancos High School football team knew it would face a tough test.
Sure enough, the Bulldogs proved to...
- Volleyball team headed to regional tournament
- Volleyball set for district tournament
- Bluejays lose to Sangre de Cristo
- Bears down Bluejays
- Bluejays race to more titles