After consecutive sunny days to begin the week, cold wind and overcast skies arrived in Cortez just in time for the Montezuma-Cortez Invitational Track Meet at Panther Stadium on March 25.
High School Sports
Despite its improvements on the court, wins continue to elude the Montezuma-Cortez High School girls’ tennis team.
Opening last weekend at home against Fruita Monument on March 20, the Lady Panthers were...
- M-CHS baseball rolling on pitching, hitting
- Dove Creek notches first win
- Tomac wins in Detroit
- Panthers track go to Chandler
- M-CHS soccer team struggles
- Dominated by Demons
- Plewe opens with wins in GJ, Montrose
- Athlete of the week: Skye Cole
- Dove Creek baseball team loses
Thirty-year-olds bounced on trampolines, 5-year-olds instructed their parents, and for more than an hour, the sounds of laughter echoed off the walls.
The fun was all part of Stormy’s Gymnastics’...
- September race to commemorate Worlds
- Youth baseball clinic to take place
- Tomac places second in Daytona
- Hitting the throttle
- Tomac takes second place in Atlanta
- Hesperus Ski Area calling it a season
- Final games at gym will be this weekend
- Brief Cortez youth volleyball set to begin
- Sports Briefs
With the warm sun beating down on a red track at the Farmington High School Invitational on March 20, the Dolores High School boys and girls track teams came through with...
- Bears fall to Shiprock
- Dolores peewee wrestling results
- Athlete of the week: Taylor Elder
- Bears baseball opens season 1-1
- Bears track competes at Piedra Invitational
Stepping into the halls of Mancos High School four years ago, Jayden Peacock hoped that his next four years would be defined by memorable successes and outstanding...
- Mancos track teams travel to Center Invitational
- Bluejays track compete at Piedra Vista Invitational
- Bluejays fall in Regional championship
- Lady Jays end year at Regionals
- Mancos track teams open season