Until this week, the Dolores High School girls’ golf team had yet to experience the sweet sensations that accompany victory.
That changed on April 20 however, when the Lady Bears stormed onto the course...
High School Sports
Playing in weather conditions that were more indicative of winter than spring, the Montezuma-Cortez High School baseball team lost to Fruita Monument and Grand Junction Central last weekend.
Final scores were...
- Bulldogs offense clicking
- Lady Panthers score third win of the season
- No shortage of talent
- M-CHS baseball team is blasted 12-1 by Durango
- Pinnecoose to play volleyball at Colorado Mesa
- Dove Creek loses to Shiprock
- Panthers drop league games
- Tough times for M-CHS tennis
- Justice Ramos leads M-CHS track in Aztec
Throughout the Montezuma-Cortez High School girls’ soccer game against Alamosa on April 18, John Kennedy bundled up in his trademark black sweatshirt and helped cheer the Lady Panthers to...
- CWGA to host par 3 tournament
- This year, Memorial Day to be a bit more special
- Talking – and hunting – turkey
- Outdoors Briefs
- Revamped ramp open at Navajo Lake
- NRA Banquet promises good time
- Purg’s final countdown
- Casting away
- Swim team accepting registrations
With his team leading Nucla 6-4 in the 6th inning and a runner at second base, Dalton Madden unleashed a hard fastball and watched as it streak towards home plate.
- Bears' bats come alive
- Dolores track competes at SJBL Championships
- Lady Bear golfers win in Durango
- Bears bat well in wins
- Ethan Long captures state title
With its regular season winding down, the Mancos High School track team has continued to post impressive results.
Ron Keller Invitational
Opening last week at...
- Athlete of the Week Rudy Archuleta's toughness stood out during state run 'Archuleta wrestled with so much heart,' coach says
- Paschal, Peacock are All-conference Bluejays
- Mancos track back in action
- Athlete of the week: Maya Bonde
- Athlete of the week: Brandon Hood-Farley