Intelligent, charismatic, athletic and handsome, Montezuma-Cortez High School senior Jonathan Walck stands out.
The M-CHS star remains humble however, impressing those around him with a type of maturity that is...
High School Sports
In previous seasons, the Montezuma-Cortez High School football team probably would not have defeated Grand Junction Central.
This year’s M-CHS squad is far better than its predecessors however, and on...
- M-CHS golf team competes in Durango
- Panthers volleyball team starts strong
- Rodeo team does well in Craig
- Athlete of the Week: Manual Martinez off to a strong start
- Panthers soccer falls in double overtime
- Panthers football team falls short
- Bulldogs improve to 3-0
- Panthers split doubleheader with Delta
- Bulldogs lose close contest to Rangely
For the final time this year, dirt track stock car racing will take place east of Cortez at Fairgrounds Speedway.
Scheduled to take place Sept. 12 and Sept. 13, the races will be sanctioned by the International...
- A Titanic effort
- Hole in one recorded at South 40
- Sports briefs
- Sports Briefs
- Pinto Bean thrills again
- A rocking good time
- A ‘Cup’ of fun
- Off-road event coming to Cortez
- Medicine Horse accepting registrations
Playing at home against Norwood on Sept. 18, the Dolores High School volleyball team put together several solid points.
Unfortunately for the Bears however, such points...
- Talented Bears volleyball team searching for consistency
- Bears football team wins by forfeit
- Fishing report Cadis are hatching, and Upper Dolores looks good
- Dolores youths do well at horse show
- Bears volleyball team opens season 2-1
Like a boulder loosed on a mountain, the Mancos High School volleyball team just keeps rolling.
Playing at home against Nucla on Sept. 18, the Bluejays won again,...
- Bluejays defeat Dolores
- Bluejays cross-country team races to victory
- Bluejays fall to 1-3
- Bluejays come back to defeat Telluride
- Bluejays soar to victory