Submit a letter to the editor
Most Popular in Opinion
- NFL and violence
- Wrestling with fire and water in the ‘off’ season
- College education
- Journal should wait to publish accident photos
- Big History Project
- Thanks to those who helped in accident
- Thank You Letter: Community helps make family's summer
- Kind words for paramedics, local ambulance crews
- U.S. must remember the lessons of the past 13 years
- It's been a great 10 years
Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.