The U.S. Senate in 2013 passed a rare bipartisan measure that would extend sales tax collection to sales made via online merchants. As is typical of the gridlock in Congress, though, the measure did not advance in the...
- Threatened grouse
- Election 2014
- Ferguson and FAA
- Election endorsements
- Ballot initiatives
- State offices
- Udall, Tipton and Hickenlooper
- Re-elect Roberts to Senate
- Nowlin for sheriff
Letters to the editor
In response to Brad Milligan’s enthusiastic offer for the Koch brothers to invest in Montezuma County (Letters, Journal, Nov. 7) I urge the public to consider if the prospects of unbridled corporate greed and...
- ‘Historic’ climate pact with China is a swindle
- Landfill staff decision was past due
- Honestly discuss the full cost of drilling
- Why Americans cannot – or will not – govern
- Recent paper caused bug-out
- Ebola shows government incompetence
- School must keep track of bus riders
- Koch Industries active in Colorado
- TU is not a left wing organization
One of the important services that the...
At Thanksgiving, we gather with family...
November is a time of thanksgiving, and...
Our commissioners have received considerable criticism for changing the TDR plan on the Dolores River. This criticism has been based on opinion, not facts. The continuation of...