Now that the critics of the Affordable Care Act have moved on to questions about keeping your doctor, limited competition and premium rates, it is time to revisit the challenges of end-of-life conversations and...
- NFL and violence
- College education
- Big History Project
- Free speech
- Kids and Uzis
- Labor in flux
- Wilderness Act
- Fundraiser for guv
Letters to the editor
WASHINGTON – We live in the shadow of “secular stagnation,” to use a phrase now fashionable among economists. Even assuming a full recovery from the Great Recession, it’s widely expected that...
- Patriots fight fraud no matter the source
- Citizens own public lands, not government
- Wrestling with fire and water in the ‘off’ season
- Thank You Letter: Community helps make family's summer
- Obama’s uncertain trumpet demonstrated yet again
- Walking moms teaching little ones well
- Thanks to those who helped in accident
- Journal should wait to publish accident photos
- Kind words for paramedics, local ambulance crews
“It’s not an engineered...
Southwest health notes
More than 18 percent of adults in the...
In the penetrating heat of...
Writers on the Range
The River of Lost Souls, also known as...
Our commissioners have received considerable criticism for changing the TDR plan on the Dolores River. This criticism has been based on opinion, not facts. The continuation of...