First impressions are important. That’s why people dress carefully for first dates and job interviews: A positive initial reaction sets the tone for all that follows and creates an advantage.
- Overcoming mistakes
- Wild horses
- ‘Islamic radicals’
- Living history
- Coram and IUDs
- Gas & oil solutions
- State of the Union
- Remembering King
- County officials
Letters to the editor
WASHINGTON – Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress was notable in two respects. Queen Esther got her first standing O in 2,500 years. And President Obama came up empty in his campaign to pre-emptively...
- Get screened for colorectal cancer
- Cronyism, nepostism have lasting effects
- Lands transfer would harm farmers
- Water bills, pregnancy prevention on stage
- Divided Legislature prompts lively debate
- ‘The mentally ill’ a phrase used by habit
- Tax carbon and boost the U.S. economy
- Deal casts appeasement as only alternative to war
- Racism, sexism exist without racists, sexists
My father, Herm Guillet, liked to visit...
MECC Cares for kids
Many of us have heard and perhaps said...
The longer hours of...
I sympathize with Mr. Berger's frustration with cats in his area; fortunately, I live in an area where most cats are spayed and neutered, and we seldom see roaming cats.
- Christmas trees have uses after holidays
- Thanks for making Dining for Recycling special
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
- Letters Don't blame county for TDRs
I am sorry guys but didn't our Sheriff just ask for input on our new pot laws? I sort of got the feeling he was talking to me for some reason.
Mr. Spruell. Sir. When...
- Recall committee: Humiston-Scott should step aside
- Letter to the Editor: Western Excelsior's dust and debris