Before the subject was eclipsed by the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on the CIA’s use of torture, nearly everyone was talking the use of force by law enforcement officers. A grand jury declined to...
- Student protests
- Udall and the CIA
- Building lawsuits
- Telecom privacy
- Recall notices
- Internet sales tax
- Threatened grouse
- Election 2014
Letters to the editor
I’m carrying fewer bills this session than in previous years as, in addition to the committee assignments mentioned above, I’ll be balancing my new role and responsibilities as president pro tempore of the...
- Is spending on health care finally under control?
- Support Rotary’s literacy program
- White people must engage in race talks
- Brown did not deserve to die
- Feminism sees the right, and women can differ
- Giving thanks for our Sheriff’s Office
- Remember the important work cops do
- Oil price collapse is a big story and getting bigger
- Do not base opinions on network news
The holidays are upon us whether...
By Karen Sheek
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
- Letters Don't blame county for TDRs