Ronald Reagan may not have known he was setting precedent when he first declared in 1983 that “the state of our union is strong,” but that has been the adjective of choice for each of his successors in...
- Remembering King
- County officials
- Mesa Verde
- Minimum wage
- Transferable development rights
- Saving Calkins
- Merry Christmas!
- Gas, oil task force
Letters to the editor
It is too bad that some of our Democrat friends don’t own a mirror. They can come up with every kind of a controlling law that you can think of. Even to the point of wanting to tell us what size soft drink we can...
- Free community college should be just the start
- Take action to help prevent suicides
- Learn about climate change and act
- Foreign woes may turn out to be U.S. economy’s Achilles’ heel
- America is acquiescing to Iran’s emerging empire
- Detective made bad situation better
- Enlightened budgeting – or cooking the books?
- Cortez buildings are mostly full
- Republicans threatening privacy, freedom
’Twas the day after Christmas,...
MECC Cares for kids
By Mary Dodd
Now that the...
'Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the tree lot, many creatures were stirring and wondering, "What?" What to do with these trees that now have no home? Could we find...
- Thanks for making Dining for Recycling special
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
- Letters Don't blame county for TDRs
I am sorry guys but didn't our Sheriff just ask for input on our new pot laws? I sort of got the feeling he was talking to me for some reason.
Mr. Spruell. Sir. When...
- Recall committee: Humiston-Scott should step aside
- Letter to the Editor: Western Excelsior's dust and debris