A prolonged dispute over land contaminated by fuel at a former gas station on Highway 160 has reached an impasse.
Wild Wild Rest, located between Mancos and Mesa Verde National Park, used to host motorcycle...
State Nation and World
Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal has warned against the danger of Iran's nuclear program to the region's security and said Iran should not threaten its neighbors since...
Tall walls, dusty gusts and painstaking workmanship — replicating that of Pueblo masons a thousand years ago — are among the memories 10 students from Southwest Open...
- Harris wins Knights of Columbus scholarship
- Allsup to graduate
- A long, hard road to a worthwhile goal
- Triple achievement
- Scholarship winners
On Sunday, May 5, at 1 p.m. at the Anasazi Heritage Center near Dolores, the Hisatsinom Chapter of the Colorado Archaeological Society and the Bureau of Land Management will...
- Local dairy producer receives help of Colorado AgrAbility
- Achievement to be celebrated during National 4-H Week
- Dove Creek resident chosen for leadership program
- NAP closing dates for fall seeded crops approaches
- Testing process streamlined for Commercial Pesticide Applicators
The board of directors of the Summit Reservoir and Irrigation Company announce that irrigation water will be turned into the delivery system on Friday, May 24.
- Tri-State lobbies gov. to veto renewables mandate
- Program on saving seeds Wednesday at Let It Grow
- Local ag producers may qualify for low-interest emergency drought loans
- Tasty transformations
- Assessed property values dip
Joyce Hughes, 71, passed away Sunday, May 19, 2013, in Cortez, Colo., surrounded by her...
- Frances Jane Watkins (Gonzales)
- Beulah Fay Shepperd
- Beulah Fay Shepperd
- Weldon E. Richardson
- Joyce Marie Hughes
The lower Dolores River below McPhee dam will not showcase its world-class rapids and canyons this year for boating enthusiasts.
But rafters need not despair. The Dolores...
- Spruell part of 2nd Amendment lawsuit
- Memorial activities to be held Monday
- (No heading)
- County's assessed property values dip
- Emergency drought loans available
No more artifacts moldering in the “Tin Shed.” No more storing archives in nooks and crannies. No more driving a long, narrow, winding road to learn what Mesa Verde...
- Drought halts water storage 33% full at Jackson Lake MWCD irrigators will get 17% of share
- Hydropower bill will not help Mancos New measure will address 11 unique water projects
- Memorial Day activities planned VFW, Ladies Auxiliary to host weekend events
- County’s assessed property values dip
- Seniors earn scholarship dollars Class of 2013 boasts almost $770,000 in awards