State Nation and World
World Health Organization: Recorded Ebola deaths top 7,000, fueled by surge in Sierra Leone
- Coat Drive
- A grand ‘Snow White’
- Cortez teams win two of four robot titles
- Teachers add Southwest history to lessons
- Montelores Career Fair
Cattle prices appear to be coming off of a record high in 2014, but that still doesn’t put a damper on a profitable year for many Montezuma County...
- FSA details Farm Bill requirements
- Farm Bill has local impact
- Sage grouse discussed by Western governors
- Local hemp advocate vows to persevere
- Governors meet to discuss water
DENVER – State natural-gas and oil officials Monday considered a proposal that would increase fines related to industry operational violations.
The rulemaking by...
- More housing is needed to temper cost in Durango
- Hay prices remain high in Southwest Colorado
- Gas prices down again; Cortez at $2.49 a gallon
- Company donates computers to M-CHS
- Feds probe marijuana money
The holidays are upon us whether...
By Karen Sheek
- District weighs sobriety tests
- Plaintiffs drop TDR suit against county
- Dolores students showcase science fair projects
- Methane hot spot in Four Corners is a hot topic
- Former Empire worker pleads guilty
- The Mancos press is on a roll
- Paper jewels
- Mancos approves $3 million budget
- Town Board approves retail marijuana store
- Committee likely will drop recall petition