It’s that time of year again for Brad Milligin and his crew at The Bee Tree farm in Lewis — honey time.
Crews at the farm were out gathering bee hives Wednesday, and the family was getting ready...
Arts & entertainment
Richard G. Ballantine has been appointed to the board of Colorado Humanities, the only Colorado nonprofit dedicated exclusively to supporting humanities education statewide.
Vic and Traci Duran celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last Friday. Victor, the son of Juan and Winnie Duran of Cortez, Colo., and Tracine, daughter of Tracy and Ella...
- Engagement: Franchini-Bates
- Paisley Paige Hoffman
- Engagement: McDonald-Ray
- Wedding: Brittney Harris and Dalton Nesmith
By Bill Kuik
You might have wondered about a day on your calendar called Rosh Hashanah by the Jewish people.
The name of the holiday means “The head of...
- Survey: Congregations more accepting of gays
- Students back teacher who talks of faith
- Exhibit of Mormon treasures opens to public in Salt Lake
- Evangelist Bonnke embarks on his first American crusade
- Private Lighthouse Christian gains accreditation
“It’s not an engineered...
In the penetrating heat of...
We were very comfortable on...
The annual Galloping Goose Historical Society meeting was held Saturday, Sept. 13, and it was a resounding hit, according to reports.
About 30 people attended the...
- Community Calendar
- Melody and color
- Seattle blues comes to town
- Faces in the Crowd The Business of Antiques
- Dolores 40 years ago
Mancos resident and Colorado native Lee Bartley, celebrated the release of his newest solo piano CD on Sunday afternoon with a gathering of friends and admirers at the home of...