More AP News
Security questions rise as officials investigate suspect in knifing of US envoy to South Korea
- Silence in Egypt over police abuses amid "war on terror"
- 'Eurabia' fears rise after terror strikes: Myth or reality?
- US adds a robust 295K jobs; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- German court gives man 6-year sentence over PKK role
- US trade deficit in January falls 8.3 pct. to $41.8 billion
- 'Homebrew' email servers: Genius as well as sneaky?
- Apple to replace AT&T in Dow
- South African woman accused of kidnapping baby gets bail