Most Popular in News
- Donors step up after boys’ dad dies
- Judge to sentence convicted killer
- Overruns zero out fair’s bank account
- Loretta Anita Sena
- City repeals pot moratorium
- Cortez barber retires after 44 years
- Group reconsiders Mesa Verde horse roundup
- 5 die in plane crash north of Denver
- Kenneth T. ‘Ken’ Banks
- Family fun
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...