Article Last Updated: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:45pm
Photo by Sam Green
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Wedding: Brittney Harris and Dalton Nesmith
- Birth Jayde Aspen Hurst
- Engagement Jefcoat-Wells
- A humble heart of thanks
- Local briefs
- Private Lighthouse Christian gains accreditation
- Lloyd McNeil A life in the forest caring for the land, serving the people
- Evangelist Bonnke embarks on his first American crusade
- Weekend music fest
- The making of a masterpiece
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...