Article Last Updated: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:45pm
Photo by Crimson N Cream Photography
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Montezuma gold
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- Churches give away backpacks in back-to-school bash
- Insect inspectors
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Orthodox Church archbishop visits Durango parish
- Private Lighthouse Christian gains accreditation
- The ‘Red Zone’
- Engagement Blais-Mullikin
Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.