Most Popular in News
- Donors step up after boys’ dad dies
- Family fun
- Williams’ death raises awareness of public health problem
- Kenneth Tankard Banks
- Overruns zero out fair’s bank account
- Judge to sentence convicted killer
- Cortez council adopts pot regulations
- Sheriff announces sexually violent predator
- DA cleared of outrageous misconduct
- Group reconsiders Mesa Verde horse roundup
Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...