A dog watches as fire destroys a workshop behind the house at 12403 Road 22 Tuesday afternoon. Lewis Arriola firefighters responded to the call, but the workshop was already too far gone to be saved. An old tractor was destroyed in the fire. Lewis Arriola Fire chief George Deavers said it appears sparks from a garbage burn are responsible for the fire. “Everything’s dry right now, so it doesn’t take much,” he said.
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries and the calendar may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Dec. 16
USDA Colorado Farm Service Agency and Colorado State University Extension will host a Farm Bill meeting at 6 p.m. at the Lewis Arriola...